1) FRIENDS!!!! ~ I got to know many many friends in my country and also all over the world. From Malaysia to Singapore, from US to Mexico, wow... and lots and lots.. making new friends is just the bestest thing to do!!!
2) EXCHANGING EXPERIENCES!! ~ Exchanging experiences and learn how to destroy things.. Exchanging ways of taking goodcare of ourselves..
3) EXPANDING KNOWLEDGE!!! ~ Learn alot what is other countries culture. Their food, their life, their dos and don't.. This is real fun..
4) CARING AND SHARING!!! ~ Learn to care when pals are sick or unhappy, learn how could make ouselves feel better when I myself got sick. And also shared out what I know!!!
5) FAMILY!!! ~ DWB do make me feel like I had another family other than my own here.. There's a big big big family in DWB where love, friendliness, warm and touching feelings always spread in the air..
Another tag to go is by Asta .. She tagged me to show and tell about my 1st day with mommy. Mom didn't take much photo on my 1st day coz she is way too much busy and panic about my arrival. Mom adopted me from Aunty Jess's (mom's friend) friend. My ex-owner claimed that he is going to other country for his studies, so he had to give me up. But mom always suspect that he is cheating Aunty Jess and mom.. Coz once I reached Aunty Jess, the vet checked me and confirmed that I have PARVO VIRUS!!!! Mom spent so much to heal me, gave me the best food and medicine. After the healings, I was soooooooooooooooo skinny.. Only 3kg.. Now, the latest weight I got last weekend when I went for my annual booster, 4.65kg!!! I was 8 months old when mom wanted to adopt me, but I reached mom when I was almost 9 months old as the medication and in and out of the hospital took us almost 1 month to made me completely healed..
See... How thin and tiny am I? Look at my face is enough..
On the very first day when I reached mom, mom still would have to work, so she got no choice but to crate me up and bring me to the toilet from time to time. On that night, mom talked to me and introduced me every corner of the house. I actually don't understand what she's talking about as I haven't learn her language. She gave me a real nice canned food, gaved me a nice warm bed. I shiveres alot that night, so mom quickly put me on with a cloth. And I stopped shivered right after that. I slept most of the time that week, as I haven't get used to the cool weather here. The weather and the weather where I stay with my ex-owner is a bit difference.. Here is way more colder especially at nights. Mom woke up many times on the 1st night. But mind you, not bcoz of my whine, coz I kept so quiet and slept so soundly, that mom started a bit worried. Coz she expect me to whine.. silly mom!!!