Monday, October 1, 2007

2 tags at a time

Since I got tagged at the same time with 2 different tags, I gonna do it both in a post. The Five Happy Hounds tagged me for 5 big things I loved about DWB!!! Here they are:

1) FRIENDS!!!! ~ I got to know many many friends in my country and also all over the world. From Malaysia to Singapore, from US to Mexico, wow... and lots and lots.. making new friends is just the bestest thing to do!!!
2) EXCHANGING EXPERIENCES!! ~ Exchanging experiences and learn how to destroy things.. Exchanging ways of taking goodcare of ourselves..
3) EXPANDING KNOWLEDGE!!! ~ Learn alot what is other countries culture. Their food, their life, their dos and don't.. This is real fun..
4) CARING AND SHARING!!! ~ Learn to care when pals are sick or unhappy, learn how could make ouselves feel better when I myself got sick. And also shared out what I know!!!
5) FAMILY!!! ~ DWB do make me feel like I had another family other than my own here.. There's a big big big family in DWB where love, friendliness, warm and touching feelings always spread in the air..

Another tag to go is by Asta .. She tagged me to show and tell about my 1st day with mommy. Mom didn't take much photo on my 1st day coz she is way too much busy and panic about my arrival. Mom adopted me from Aunty Jess's (mom's friend) friend. My ex-owner claimed that he is going to other country for his studies, so he had to give me up. But mom always suspect that he is cheating Aunty Jess and mom.. Coz once I reached Aunty Jess, the vet checked me and confirmed that I have PARVO VIRUS!!!! Mom spent so much to heal me, gave me the best food and medicine. After the healings, I was soooooooooooooooo skinny.. Only 3kg.. Now, the latest weight I got last weekend when I went for my annual booster, 4.65kg!!! I was 8 months old when mom wanted to adopt me, but I reached mom when I was almost 9 months old as the medication and in and out of the hospital took us almost 1 month to made me completely healed..

See... How thin and tiny am I? Look at my face is enough..

On the very first day when I reached mom, mom still would have to work, so she got no choice but to crate me up and bring me to the toilet from time to time. On that night, mom talked to me and introduced me every corner of the house. I actually don't understand what she's talking about as I haven't learn her language. She gave me a real nice canned food, gaved me a nice warm bed. I shiveres alot that night, so mom quickly put me on with a cloth. And I stopped shivered right after that. I slept most of the time that week, as I haven't get used to the cool weather here. The weather and the weather where I stay with my ex-owner is a bit difference.. Here is way more colder especially at nights. Mom woke up many times on the 1st night. But mind you, not bcoz of my whine, coz I kept so quiet and slept so soundly, that mom started a bit worried. Coz she expect me to whine.. silly mom!!!

16 comments:

Par said...

Awww glad you with your mommy now, she's much more loving then that guy. You deserve the best!

Boo Casanova said...

oh goofy, don't you feel glad your mom was willing to take you in? sending lots of kissy to you and mommy.

wet wet licks

Boo

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I am so happy you found your Mama!

love and licks, to you Goofy!

from your Scottish Pal, Marvin xxxxx

Molly the Airedale said...

That's quite a story, Goofy! I'm so glad you have your mom!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lizzy said...

I'm so glad you have your mommy now! She's the best!

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Goofy
Great reasons to love DWB!
Thanks for sharing your story. Sure it was hard to have parvo! But you made it! Glad you found your mom who loves you so much!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Goofy, I'm so glad you're in a pawsome furever home with your mom now.

~ Girl girl

Kien said...

Aawww.. goofy.. u are one lucky boy too to have your mom adopted u.. just so great to know another angel in DWB..

Cheers
Rossi

Amber-Mae said...

Oh man, having parvo virus sucks big time! Your previous owner totally did not deserve you at all! Glad your mommy adopted you.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ume said...

thank doG u adopted your kind Mom, n she gave u the best to nurse u back to health.

Simba and Jazzi said...

Look at that little face. You just have to fall in love with a face like that.

Simba xx

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute!!! Thank you for sharing these with us!
Hugs and kisses!

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hey Goofy

So pleased that you like being pals with all of us. DWB is so cool.

And your mom was mega cool to look after you.

I remember when you were poorly when you first arrived with your blog but you seem much better now.

Hope you have found that good life.

Pippa

Juno said...

Goofy!! I'm so please to have met many doggies including you though DWB! :)
Thank you for sharing a story about your 1st day with your mom. I am glad you were adopted by your mom!!! You're now handsome & healthy doggie!!

Momo xoxo

Stanley said...

Gooffy Boy!

I'm so glad you found your mama, and that she nursed you back to health. Extra goober smooches to you and her both!

Imagine, if not for DWB we'd never know each other!

Goober love,
Stanley

Urban Smoothie Read said...

glad that ur now a healthy pup....

cameron highland got clean gresh air 4 u too....