Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pressies n Cards

I've received 2 pressies!!! And thanks sooooooooooooooo much...
Look at this one, this is from Pacco and Prince. Thanks so much pals... There is soooooo many treats in it that I've never tried before. Those looks yummy yummy. And also this tag, mom haven't get me any tag before. And of course this tag looks so nice and cute. Mom quickly tag in in the new collar, and wear it on me.Look, suits me, right? So nice.. Thanks Pacco and Prince!!

This box of pressies comes from Sasha and family. Do I look nice in this? This keeps me warm in cold days. Thanks Sasha!
On the otherpaw, mom and I are still busy with the cards preparation. Sticking, cutting, writing.. Gonna send out as soon as possible!!!

13 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Goofy, that's alot of pawsome presents you got. You look really cute in shirt. I just mailed out your gift this morning. Hope it'll reach you in time for your birthday

~ Girl girl

Ben & Darling said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

So many pressie ah Goofy!!! You are one lucky pup!!!

and you have made your card!!! OMdoG, OMdoG!!! I better be hurry!!!

Simba and Jazzi said...

So many presents, you lucky dog. The cards are looking good.

Simba xx

Molly the Airedale said...

We love the new tag on your collar, Goofy! You are one handsome boy! We're working on our Christmas cards too!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i'm glad u like those pressie...

happy birthday 2 u in advanz...

Katherine and Pippa said...

Nice tag - and you are going good on those cards.

Pippa

Peanut said...

What great friends those are to send you so many presents. How nice. Can't wait for your party. :)

Lizzy said...

Those are some great presents Goofy! I'm getting jealous!

Your cards are lookin' good. I'd better get back to mine!

Sparky

Prince said...

Is great the present arrived ur home safety :)

2 more days ur birthday. I so envy u so many shirt... my pappy try to search shirt for me but cannot even get a good one :(

Happy Birthday In Advanced !

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, that sure is a lot of stuff from Pacco & Prince! That tag looks nice on you. My sistas & I have that tag too with our names on it but no address or house number, lol! That pajamas from Sasha, is really nice too. Can keep you nice & warm on cold & rainy days. Woh, you sure have a LOT of cards to send out! Me gonna send ours tomorrow...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Hammer said...

Dear Goofy
You look very handsome wearing your winter suit and your new tag. I really like your tag. Have a wonderful time on your BARKDAY !!!
Love from Hammer

Ah Boy said...

so nice.
u r such a lucky doggy :)

Lacy said...

woofies Goofy, nice to meet u, and me hopies u has a fantastic barkday....wow soooo many pressies and tweats.....

b safe,
;)lacylulu