I've got tagged again and again for the same old thing, PAW FACTS.... I'm actually proud of this bcoz this shows I got lots of friends... OK...to deal with this, I gonna list out a long long list facts bout me..1st 8 facts are facts I've pointed out previously...
1) I love to lick.
2) I hate cameras.
3) I give up easily.
4) I never bark at strangers.
5) I hate baths, I hate nail clippings, but I love ear cleaning.
6) I love to sleep in mom's bed.
7) I can't go off leash.
8) I'm a happy dog
9) I drink water pretty fast, and I got choked all the time.
10) I love to sit on mom's lap..If mom is not around, other's lap will do..
11) I'll go to anyone who petted my head.
12) I love to sleep with my four legs up high.
13) I'll run to plastic bags sound.
14) I love to drink milk.
15) I love to stuck my head into mom's arm when we are resting on the couch.
16) I tends to give innocent look everytime I did something wrong.
17) I rather sleep on rugs in front of the bathroom, if mom took away my blanket (towel) from my bed.
18) I'm not afraid of thunder (where I know most doggie pals would hide)
19) I'm not afraid of firecrackers.
20) I never fight.
21) I hate cucumber. The only food I reject.
22) I'm getting fatter and fatter.
23) I love to run like crazy in a very sudden. Throwing myself up together with the squeeking toys on the couch!! You can't imagine it... (Mom: I'll try to snap his video and post here)
24) I love to steal food. Mom said I'm bad in this. But who won't do it when the food is right in front of u? Tell u what, only Scooby won't. He would only bark at the food and ask hooman to get for him. (The only thing he is good at)
25) I've stolen chillies before. I sneeze non stop for this. And mom got scolded by grandpa blaming mom for putting the chillies near. Sorry mom..
26) I love plush toys with squeeky sound the most.
27) I always trapped Scooby to chase me and later make him got scolded!
28) I love to eat insects. The more they run or fly, the more I'm interested.
29) I always hump my bed before I got neutered.
30) I got 24 shirts, 9 toys including 1 nylon bone, 7 kinds of treats, 1 big comfy bed, 1 towel as blanket, 1 water bowl, 1 meal bowl, 1 travel bag, 8 grooming essentials (although I'm short coat), 2 large drawers for my stuffs, 1 kind of kibbles, 1 kind of milk, 1 kind of coat supplement, 1 bigger than enough crate that I don't use anymore (unless I need to be left to my uncle's house if mom have to be out station, which only happen once in a bluemoon) and last I got my own 1st Aid Kid.This is how I love to sleep always......